Department for aeronautical services in BHANSA provides a set of services necessary for safe, regular and efficient conduct between international and national air navigation in the airspace of Bosnia and Herzegovina .This Department performs activities and tasks related to providing services of aeronautical information services (AIS), development of procedures and instructions from area of work technology and aeronautical services operations (AIS, FIS, SAR/ RCC and MET), personnel training for the Air Traffic Control on the ATC simulator , coordination and participation in activities of expert bodies of ICAO/WMO and EUROCONTROL in the area of aviation meteorology, flight information, search and rescue and aeronautical information.(MET, FIS, SAR i AIS).
It is consist of five services, arranged in different organizational BHANSA units in Bosnia and Herzegovina :
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Airspace Information Service- AIS located in Mostar,
- The Meteorological Oversight Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BHMET) located in Banja Luka,
- Flight Information Service of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FIS), unified with Rescue Coordination Centre of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BHRCC), located in Banja Luka,
- International Office NOTAM (BHNOF), located in Sarajevo,
- Air Traffic Control Training Centre with ATC simulator, located in Mostar