Bosnia and Herzegovina Air Navigation Services Agency (BHANSA), Bosnia and Herzegovina Directorate of Civil Aviation (BHDCA) and Bosnia and Herzegovina Air Traffic Management Committee will organize a workshop for airspace users, which is going to be held on Saturday, 21. March 2020. in the building of the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo, hall 1/I, on the first floor starting at 11.00.
The aim of the workshop is to inform airspace users with the functions of Airspace Managment (ASM) in the airspace of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The order on flight rules of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- The presentation of a tool to view the status and reservation of airspace - AMC portal;
- The presentation of the new VFR map of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- The procedure for changing the organization and structure of airspace;
- The procedure for the establishment of temporary (AD hoc) airspace structures.
- The processing of aeronautical informationand consideration of requests for the publication of airfileds and terrains in Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP);
- Plans for the reorganization ofairspace of Bosnia and Herzegovina (establishment of temporary restricted zones);
- Organization of search and rescue in emergency and crisis situations.
All interested parties may submit additional agenda items no later than 18.3.2020.
In order to adequately plan the activities, within the process of organizing the workshop, we invite interested parties to confirm attendance at the workshop no later than 18.2.2020. by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by phone: 036 446 225.